7 Choices Tag


We were tagged by Naive Nails & Amarena's Blog and the color was blue both times!
April couldn't find 7 blue things she wanted to put up, so I'm doing this one by myself.

1. Weights - I bought these a couple of years ago from Target and never use them. I think I get pretty good excercise lifting and shelving books all day though.

2. Clock - It goes in my kitchen.

3.Tote bag - Another Target purchase

4. Pepsi - I always have pepsi!

5. Glass Hand - This is one of my favorite items. It's from a store called Pryde's in Kansas City. They sell Kitchen and Home Goods. We think it's a holder for your rings when you're doing the dishes.

6. Globe - This came from an awesome antique store in Kansas City. There were at least 4 floors. It took us a long time to get through it and I know there was still a lot of stuff to see.

7. Jacket - One of my favorite jackets. And it also came from Target!

-Ashley





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts