Toma Purple Mist To Grey Mist & A French Manicure

I've never posted NINE pictures of any polish before, but this one deserves it! Toma Mood Changing Purple Mist to Grey Mist is one of the most unique colors I've ever seen! I have no idea how to describe it so I'll just let you look at the pretty pictures. Gorgeous!






I did a french manicure using China Glaze LOL. I didn't end up liking the color combination as much as I thought I would though
.

I would buy this in a heartbeat if I could find it anywhere!!! What do you think ladies, should we petition Mad Beauty, who took over Toma, to bring this color back?

Thanks for reading!
April

Enter my giveaway here!

Comments

  1. Ahh! This is the one I was waiting for! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh... YES! Bring this back and better yet... they should just send me one. ;)
    (wishful thinking)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this Toma polish. I never saw it in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH yes! I would love one of these myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the "grey mist", but I don't really see the "purple mist"...its a beautiful polish regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you don't like this combination? It made me happy when I scrolled down and saw it. I will actually have to try it, it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts