Most of you have heard about these by now but just in case you missed it somehow, here's their video explaining all about them.
I love this idea and I'm already a huge fan of Zoya polishes. If I could only wear one polish for the rest of time, it would be Zoya Gaia! Zoya Edyta from their fall line is a new top five favorite too!
The Spoons are a fantastic idea! I still need the perfect gold for example. It's not a color family that often goes with my skin tone. These would be a great way to try them out with no loss of my precious and tiny income. The Spoons combined with Zoya's under-appreciated Intensity Scale, make Zoya a true leader in the world of online polish buying! The Intensity Scale rates the polishes from 1-5 in sheerness. 1=sheer & 5=opaque. I've found it to be very accurate. No more surprises when you try that gorgeous in the bottle polish only to find out that it's super sheer!
I'm not a big red polish fan. I'm also not a collector like many of you. I keep my polish collection fairly small and free of dupes. I used these spoons to see if I needed or wanted any of the six colors that Zoya sent and it turns out that I don't. The shade I found most appealing (Nidhi) ended up not working with my skintone. Lucky for you ladies, this means that I'm passing on the lovely set to one of my lovely readers!
One reader from anywhere in the world will receive a spoon and bottle of unused polish in each of these colors.
- Andi--Bold medium blue-toned red with a touch of barely-perceptible silver shimmer. Intensity 5.
- Ruby--Bright cool-toned true ruby red with frosty, silvery shimmer. Intensity 4.
- Nidhi--Rich red sparkling metallic. Intensity 5.
- Carmen--Bright, clean medium true red in a glossy creme finish. Intensity 4.
- LC--Bright, creamy saturated coral-red with a shiny creme finish. Intensity 5.
- Jade--Bright red glitter in a translucent crimson red base. Intensity 3.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING.
- This giveaway is open to followers worldwide!
- This giveaway starts today, September 30th, and will end Friday, October 15th, 2010 at 11:59PM Central Standard Time.
- We'll select the winner with random.org's random number generator and notify the winner by email on Saturday, October 16th.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner doesn't reply within 24 hours, that winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected via random.org.
Everyone has the opportunity to earn up to two entries per person. You only need to fill out the form once. This works MUCH better than comments, so I've turned them off for this post to avoid confusion.
- Mandatory Entry. Leave your name and email in the form below. That's all that is required for this one!
- Become a follower or tell me if you are already following. (optional)
Zoya sent me these products to review. This in no way influences my opinion. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
Thanks for reading!
EDIT There were 266 entries and Random.org chose #56 Gina from Prim and Polished!