And The Winner Is...

I loved hosting last month's nail art contest & was happy to receive 42 excellent entries!! I hope all of you participants got some extra traffic to your sites.

The following entries stood out from the rest for me. Both really got into the spirit of the contest & both are very talented ladies!

First we have this entry from The Gorgeois, who deserves to have way more followers. I love this entry based on a picture she found on my blog of one of my favorite dresses. She really nailed it; I knew it was inspired by my dress before I even saw her post. She has some serious skills; look at those details!!


Next up, this stunner from Kelsie's Nail Files, who also deserves to have way more followers. Kelsie looked through my Nail Art Inspiration Pinterest Board & came up with this amazing & dead on interpretation of a poster I love. So cool!


I really couldn't choose between the two so I'm sending them both a prize!

I promised another winner would be chosen by Random.org & that lucky lady is #12!

I'll be emailing all of the winners shortly for your shipping information.

Thanks so much to all of the participants who took the time to enter!!
April

Comments

  1. Oh yay! There were some really amazing entries, so I consider this a big win. I'm so happy you liked mine, and Kelsie's was totally my favorite out of the other entries so I'm glad she won as well. Hooray for nail art contests!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours was by far my favorite! I can't wait to attempt to recreate that purple and blue flower! Congrats :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I really really loved yours too (:

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for the winner, they are both very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to both of these ladies. They are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both manicures are so lovely. Gorgeois made the most gorgeous floral manicure I've ever seen! The ring nail is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! :D Awesome contest too, I found lots of great new blogs to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should do another contest soon! I missed this one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on it. I had so much fun with this one!

      Delete
  7. Congrats to all the winners! i really loved the two you picked for "first" place :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! So beautiful.i luv those flowers:X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts