July 20, 2012

Pomegranate Fiery & Lava Lamp Nails?

Pomegranate polishes are big 3free - no toluene, formaldehyde, or DBP. They are also cruelty-free & made in the USA! Pomegranate brushes are very narrow but I know some of you ladies like narrow brushes for more control. They can be purchased from their website for $9.

Pomegranate Fiery is a beautiful one coat wonder! This is one of the shades I never would have picked for myself but I love it so much. Superb formula that looks spectacular at just one easily applied, streak free coat. There is still visible nail line but I don't mind that at all. Perfect summer polish!
The next day I tried out a manicure that looked awesome in person but I just couldn't capture it in my photos. Will says it looks like a lava lamp! I just added some big dots of Sation Violet Flare and then sponged them flat.
Thanks for reading!

This polish was sent to me for review. All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Pomegranate! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.


  1. I love the Pomegranate Fiery beautiful color

  2. I love the 'lava lamp' effect!!



  3. I love the "lava look", cute post!