Art Deco Accent Nail With Zoya Bobbi & Kerry

I occasionally help out a fellow Tulsan with his excellent effort to bring authors to town for fabulous, free events. It's called Book Smart Tulsa & I sometimes volunteer my time to show authors around my hometown. I recently had the pleasure of spending the day with the lovely Therese Anne Fowler, author of Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald. Her book event took place in the gorgeous art deco lobby of the Atlas Life Building. Period appropriate clothing was encouraged for the event & while I didn't have a dress, I was able to do a super quick art deco inspired accent nail.
I used Zoya Bobbi for the base then used striping tape & Zoya Kerry to make my quick design. Not my best effort, but not bad considering the very small amount of time I had that day.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

Popular Posts