Accent Nail For Valentine's Day With Zoya Purlpes, Pinks, & Reds


I love this stunning manicure from the always delightful Work Play Polish. I'm not patient enough to do all ten nails like she did but my accent nail version is quite easy. This is the second time I've used this inspiration & you can see my first color combination here.
This time I decided to use purples, pinks, & reds for Valentine's Day.  I decided not to add a top coat to the accent nail since I used both a textured polish & a matte polish. I love it!
I started with a base of Zoya Pepper. Then I added uneven stripes with more Zoya favorites from my stash. From bottom to top on my nail & left to right in the picture we have, Kristi, Tru, Stevie, Shelby, Pepper, Kieko, Lolly, Brizia, & Arabella.
 

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts