World Cup USA Nails with Zoya Pixie Dusts!

Once every 4 years I turn into a rabid super fan, sporting team colors, rooting for underdog teams, & spouting facts that I've seemingly absorbed without effort. Only the FIFA World Cup has this effect on me & for good reason. It's quite simply the biggest event on the planet. Whole countries effectively shut down to watch their team play, cease fires have been called for and granted, and some of the most talented (not to mention gorgeous) athletes in the world are on display.

I've got to root for my home team & perpetual underdogs in their group of death this year. This manicure happens to work great for 4th of July too!

I started with one coat of my new all time favorite polish, Zoya Tomoko. Then I added stripes in Zoya Chyna. The Pixie Dust polishes are so good for nail art! Then i tried to make an outlined star with Zoya Sunshine. I'm terrible at drawing stars without the lines in the middle! I ended up trying the stars again with Zoya Bar. They are still wonky but who cares, I love this look overall & I hope the USA can make it to the round of 16. I actually love the Ghana & German teams too (so glad we finally beat Ghana though!) but only 2 teams can go through. My head just might explode tomorrow during the simultaneous games!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. best patriotic manicure in the history of the world! really cool - love it. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so pretty. Love the color combos and design. I also love the texture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts