Floral Accent Nail With Zoya

Floral patterns aren't normally my thing but for some reason they are all I've been thinking about lately. I've tried a couple of different ideas on my practice wheels but nothing panned out. I finally came up with something I liked after finding this pretty nail art from The Beauty Department. My boyfriend Will picked out the colors and I was finally ready to give a shot.

I started with a base of Zoya Marney. Then I followed the steps from The Beauty Department for the flower using Zoya Gie Gie, Tilda, Ziv, & Darcy.

I don't actually like how it turned out but I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone to try something new!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Actually, I think this turned out beautifully! I'm definitely going to have a look at the details of how to do this and give it a shot some time. Thanks for posting this, and the link to the instructions.

    @sulien77 on twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts