Maybelline Gilded Rose

Maybelline Gilded Rose is from their Color Show Brocade collection. It's one of the prettiest polishes in my collection and a one coat wonder! Gilded Rose is a super reflective pale yellow gold polish with a healthy sprinkling of small and medium dusty rose glitter. The metallic gold is so shiny and gorgeous and dense that I stopped at just one coat on my right hand as pictured below. 
I went ahead and did 2 coats on my left hand but I could barely see a difference. Maybelline Gilded Rose is a stunner that I didn't want to take off my nails!
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. That is a stunner for sure. I picked this up but still haven't used it. This is going to be perfect for all those holiday parties! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic polish, very fancy looking one. I have something similar by Golden Rose, I don't know if you know the brand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one Golden Rose polish and I love it! http://concreteandnailpolish.blogspot.com/2010/09/golden-rose-134.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts