Zoya Nori

Zoya Nori is from their upcoming Wishes collection for Winter/ Holidays 2014.
Zoya Nori is a Magical Pixie Dust, supposedly similar to their Spring and Summer sets. I loved their super textured look and the holographic glitter. Unfortunately, Nori and the other Magical Pixie Dusts from this set just don't have much Pixie Dust. Nori is still a truly pretty polish but it would be so much more exciting to me if it truly looked like the textured Pixie dusts I love so much.

The base color reminds me of one of my all time favorite Zoyas, Dream. Zoya Nori was fairly easy to apply and is shown here at 2 coats. Dry time is longer than most Pixie Dusts and it never dried matte. I'll keep Nori for now because the color really is stunning and I love blues. Maybe I'll like it more with a topcoat.
 Keep up with what I'm reading on Goodreads!

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

Popular Posts