Nicole By OPI Promises In The Dark

Nicole By OPI Promises In The Dark was part of a promotion early this year involving Dove Chocolate. They gave away 25,000 sets of two polishes & a coupon for chocolate. I was a lucky winner! The bottle is very oddly shaped & so difficult to hold for pictures without looking awkward! I love the wide brush though.

Nicole By OPI Promises In The Dark is a very dark chocolate brown that looks black in most light. Shown here at 2 coats that went on like a dream thanks to the wide brush and excellent formula. I'll still be passing this one along to a friend though since it's just too dark for me.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your win. I remember that contest. That is a really nice polish color. I love how deep and dark and rich the color is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty one indeed! I like the darkness of this nail color. I also like the finish of it. A must try indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts