Textured Checkerboard With Sally Hansen

I've always wanted to try out some checkerboard nail art and I decided to finally give it a try with Sally Hansen Work Of Tart for the base color. I love my Sally Hansen nail art pens and knew I could draw the checkerboard easily using the black one. I wasn't sure if the nail art pen would last without a topcoat though. Usually they need a topcoat or you can just wipe them off (great for starting over with your nail art if you mess up!) but I had tried that over a textured polish before and the results were a lumpy mess. I had a feeling that the texture would grab onto the nail art pen and keep it in place without a topcoat though and it turns out I was right. Fun experiment that turned out pretty great!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. This is a pretty one! Love the color combos and the design as well. Great job indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts