Nicole By OPI Pick Of The Glitter

I only have a few Nicole By OPI polishes and I'm still not sure what I think of the bottle overall; I don know it's a bit awkward to hold in photos though! Pictured here we have Nicole By OPI Promises In The Dark topped with one coat of Nicole By OPI Pick Of The Glitter. Pick of the glitter is very dense and I love the combination of turquoise and copper glitters but it's really just not my style so I'll be passing this one along to a friend.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Sigh. I hate the "droopy boob" bottle shape. (I did not coin that phrase, btw.) I actually refuse to buy NOPI anymore because I'm anal-retentive and the bottle shapes drive me crazy with my stash. LOL! That being said, I like this manicure on you, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I totally understand. My favorite bottles are American Apparel because they line up so nicely and take up such a small amount of space.

      What's your favorite bottle?

      Delete
    2. Oooh, that's a hard one. I really like JulieG bottles and Color Club bottles. Square bottles make me so happy. LOL!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts