Revlon For Valentine's Day

Here are some quick and easy Valentine's Day nails for you. I started with a base of Revlon Spice It Up and then added a layer of Revlon Sparkling to most of my nails. Revlon Sparkling is a clear base with small circle and medium hex glitter in a nice rosey pink, not my style but pretty. I'm not usually a fan of most glitter toppers though. I added a large heart of Revlon sparkling for an accent nail. Pretty manicure even if it's a bit out of my comfort zone.
 

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. This is such a beauty! I love the base color and the glitters on it. This is a must try indeed...maybe Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great combo. I like the bigger glitter pieces in with the small ones. It adds interest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts