February 3, 2011
Let me start by saying that I love a lot of E.L.F. products. I use a couple of their blushes and I really like my All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade.
E.L.F. polish in white is truly horrible as you can see in the photo above. That is after 3 coats and I just gave up. The mop-like brush left deep grooves in the thick, yet super streaky and sheer polish. I wasn't able to get it to look any better even after thinning it a bit and starting over the next day. BAD!
Have any of you tried this one? I know white cremes can be tricky but...
Thanks for reading!
September 10, 2009
This polish is BORING. Applies just fine, but looks black 99% of the time. On the plus side it works great with Konad and only costs $1. I just checked the E.L.F. website and they just don't have any colors that appeal to me. They are all very safe colors. I'll be happy to try more if they ever start playing around with color. I took lots of pictures, and this is the only one where you can see a bit of blue. Ring and pinkie have Nail Tek Foundation II for a matte effect.
- Win a Scanpan ($259.95) from Blissfully Domestic. Ends 9/11
- Win a Sam's Club Advantage Plus Membership from 3kidsandus. Ends 9/30
- Win a 18" x 24" custom wall graphic from K9 Kreations by Kara. Ends 9/12
- Win Manuka Honey Drizzle from Giveaway Diva's Eight Day Giveaway Event! Check out some of the other prizes below. Ends 9/12
- Win Fawn & Forest Artwork from Poppytalk. Ends 9/12
- Win $30 gift certificate from Edor Jewelry through Giveaway Diva. Ends 9/14
- Win Latherati Soap from Audrey's Giveaways. Ends 9/18
- Win a customized family nest necklace from Esightler design through Giveaway Diva. Ends 9/20
- Win a pearl necklace from Nicholas Landon through Giveaway Diva. Ends 9/20
- Win tons of makeup prizes from Lali.amora. Ends 9/15