First Konad!!

April ordered us our first Konad items last week! Konad is an ingenious stamping system for nail art. I never ever thought i'd be doing nail art, but this is a lot of fun. This is their website - Konad USA.

We got our Konad items just in time to enter a contest from the KonADDICT blog. Which you can check out here. We found her blog on one of Getcha Nails Did's, New Blogs on the Block posts. The owner of the KonADDICT blog does really awesome and unique manicures with her Konads. I love her super detailed photo instructions!

These are the plates April picked out. The one with the zebra print is mine. Which is what I used this time.

Here is my first Konadicure (as most people call them).
I used N.Y.C.'s Taxi Yellow for the base and Icing's Ice Queen for the zebra print.



You can see on a few of the nails that I didn't cover the whole thing. It's really fun though. We both have lots of ideas for new ones and can't wait to show you guys!
-Ashley

Comments

  1. well done...goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your first knoadicure! SOme people have trouble with it, but I can see you picked right up on how to use it. I love the color combo you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination. You did a fantastic job. Really wild and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I just used the same plate, but went with pink and black :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy lindo los colores usados, el disco m57 es genial!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts