MAC Dry Martini

I just wanted to do a quick post and show you guys the polish I bought yesterday. April and I had both been wanting an olive green color and wanted Rescue Beauty Lounge's No More War, but couldn't imagine spending $18 and having to pay shipping. So when I saw that MAC was releasing a dark olive color I was so excited!

As you can see from the picture it is a very brown olive color and even though I like this one a lot, i'm still craving for one that's a few shades lighter and a little more green.
It took two coats to reach bottle color and applied very smoothly.
Oh, and this is my first MAC nail polish and now officially my most expensive.
-Ashley

Comments

  1. That is an interesting color, great for fall! Did the polish wear well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like it, but I know what you mean. OCC has got a couple of really interesting greens, I think there's one called Swamp Thing that's a lighter olive color. Have you had a look at those yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool blog! Thanks so much for following my blog and entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doesn't look as bad as some said it does. I do have many colors like this. All are probably a shade different warmer or cooler. I really wanted to order all of them. I may skip them all. I'm tired of having so many polishes that are so close in color. Looks nice on you. This shade is my second favorite green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dry Martini is one of my favorite colors! I do have olive toned skin, but even so. It´s beautiful! And it does wear well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts