My First Nail Polish - Sinful Colors - Cloud 9

Ok, not the first one ever in my life, but it was the first one I picked out for myself when Ashley started trying to get me in to nail polish a few months ago. I love the Sinful Colors. They have some crazy glitters and a few that dry matte. This one isn't particularly unique, but it is very pretty. Nice medium orange shimmer. We get these from Walgreen's for $2. It looks like they just came out with a bunch of new glitters and shimmers, so get to Walgreen's if that is your thing. (Wow my nails are way longer now!)
~April

Comments

  1. That is a pretty color, I am going to have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this color. It's a great orange,and looks nice on you. Yes, they do have some fab glitters. Bling,bling...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one. Looks fabulous on you. I just bought 4 of their glittahs. Your nails are getting longer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts