American Apparel Hassid


American Apparel Hassid is a black creme polish. Nothing fancy, no sparkles or matte effects. I would never wear this alone but it is an amazing polish if you like to do nail art! Hassid is opaque in one easily applied, quick-drying, thin coat! Woohoo! It also works great with water marbling and Konad! If you haven't found a great black creme, I strongly suggest you try American Apparel Hassid.

Disclosure: I was provided a product sample by American Apparel. This in no way affects my opinions of the product. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. A rich black creme indeed! That has a personality all its own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like this black really performs and has it's multiple personality to help it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've GOT to get some of this brand. :)
    Nice.
    In case you haven't entered, I'm having a new giveaway:
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts