Charlotte Russe Jade and Some Nail Art


I LOVE this color! I got tons of compliments on it. Easy application, three coats. This is my current favorite mint green. If any of you are still looking for the perfect mint, please check out this amazing post from Little Music Boxes!

This is the first manicure that I did with the fantastic smART Nails sticker stencils that I've been using lately. Not bad for my first try, but I didn't end up liking the color combo as much as I thought I would. I was going for a sort of art deco look. Maybe a coral would have been better than the berry, but I don't actually have any corals!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. I really like this green and have been eyeing some smART nail stencils as well. Looks like they're easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend them! I will be buying more when mine are all used up for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger wasn't working along, if my message is double, you know why :P

    Fun mani! I haven't used the stencils, but think I should try em as well sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colour! Looks really good for summer :) and the nail art is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous green! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I have four Charlotte Russe polishes and love them all, but I can't find names on any of them. Did they only recently start naming their polishes, or am I just oblivious/blind?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everyone just calls this one jade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I like the color AND the nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I might try it with a blue (I'm thinking SH Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue)...but...NO CORALS? How could you?! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loveee this green! I heard its the closest thing to Chanel's Jade... I need to hunt it down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts