Soccer Nail Art


I did these for a nail art contest over at Linnie's Favorites. I used BB Couture Poison Ivy for the grass, Konad plate M57 and Sally Hansen White Out for the net, and Migi Nail Art pens for the goal posts and the balls.
I decided to go with the traditional soccer ball pattern instead of the official World Cup 2010 Jabulani ball. The Jabulani just isn't very recognizable or interesting compared with the traditional pattern.
I love how these turned out! You can check out the other great entries and vote for your favorite here. I voted for Claudia!

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. I love this one! I think it is soo cute and very well executed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not a big soccer fan but I LOVE the idea for the net!!! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so been enjoying your soccer manis. This one is fabulous along with all of your others!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love this!!! So creative, fun and unique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super cute & creative mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one! My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,that is truly a great manicure!
    Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this design! I love how subtle it is, yet it really isn't subtle at all. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a great idea & execution =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really really cute! I love how you spaced it out and everything. Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts