July 29, 2010

Zoya Edyta


Zoya Edyta immediately jumped right into my top five favorites! It's a dark pine green loaded with glass-flecked, gold and green shimmer. Super sexy and gorgeous and I only needed ONE, easily applied coat! The formula was superb and a little strange. I felt like I was applying liquid crushed velvet to my nails! The first three pictures were taken in full sunlight and the last two in the shade. This is a must have in my opinion!!!!

Here are my overall thoughts on both of Zoya's fall collections, Wicked & Wonderful.

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

11 comments:

  1. Neat post! I've seen swatches of this color but not in the lighting like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How pretty is that?! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous on you! Love your photos of it. This is one of the ones I want the most from the fall collection, such an unusual shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I've never tried Zoya yet but every swatch I see makes me want them more & more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Zoya does so well with their application - I have several Zoya one-coaters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing color and "one coater"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this one today! I love it.I used 2 coats but it's great with one on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that colour looks perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Now I have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete