Zoya Edyta


Zoya Edyta immediately jumped right into my top five favorites! It's a dark pine green loaded with glass-flecked, gold and green shimmer. Super sexy and gorgeous and I only needed ONE, easily applied coat! The formula was superb and a little strange. I felt like I was applying liquid crushed velvet to my nails! The first three pictures were taken in full sunlight and the last two in the shade. This is a must have in my opinion!!!!

Here are my overall thoughts on both of Zoya's fall collections, Wicked & Wonderful.

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

  1. Neat post! I've seen swatches of this color but not in the lighting like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How pretty is that?! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous on you! Love your photos of it. This is one of the ones I want the most from the fall collection, such an unusual shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I've never tried Zoya yet but every swatch I see makes me want them more & more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Zoya does so well with their application - I have several Zoya one-coaters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing color and "one coater"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this one today! I love it.I used 2 coats but it's great with one on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that colour looks perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Now I have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts