January 27, 2011

Pure Ice Wild Thing & Dots


This is 2 coats of Pure Ice Wild Thing.It's a bit thick & hard to apply. I love the lime green creme though. Does anybody have a favorite lime green creme? I've tried Sally Hansen Lickety Split Lime and the application was horrid.

My sister, Alisa got me a set of dotting tools for Christmas. Lots of fun to play with, thanks Alisa! I didn't have a plan when I started and you can tell. I used Pure Ice French Kiss for the dots.

Tomorrow's the last day to enter my current giveaway.
Thanks for reading!
April

4 comments:

  1. this is cute! my dad stole this one from me for his fishing lures he makes. i guess the fishies go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This green is great on your nails. I just wouldn´t use the bigger dot. The small ones are cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a nutty and fun mani :P. The green reminds me of OPI's Shrek collection. I forget what the exact folor is called.

    Please follow my new nail blog! :D

    ReplyDelete