Ashley's Nails: Zoya Trixie & Nail Polish Paris Crackle 21

 
This is 2 coats of Zoya Trixie with a coat of Nail Polish Paris Crackle #21 on top. Gorgeous!!

My sister, Ashley loves crackle polish over shimmers. She usually prefers creme polish over most everything else, but something about this combination appeals to her. I agree that it's my favorite way to wear crackles too. I know many of you are over the crackle trend but I love them for days when I need a fast fix for a chipped manicure. I just throw a coat of crackle on top and the problem is solved!
Ashley has the coolest jewelry!


Thanks for taking pictures and Ashley & thank you all for reading!
April

Comments

  1. What a great combo!!!! Your photos REALLY show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute crack!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really looks rad. I might have to pick up a lighter colored crackle after all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts