Bloody Fingerprint Nails

 
This is the easiest nail art ever! If you want to do something fun for your nails tomorrow, this takes less than 5 minutes. It's foolproof too. I think it would look great over any lighter color for contrast or even unpolished nails. I just brushed some red polish on my thumb and started printing. Both hands are easy to do which is not usually the case with nail art. Seriously, if you have 5 minutes, you can do this for Halloween tomorrow!
Here's a few other examples from some fellow nail bloggers. If you've done a version of fingerprint nails, I'd love to see them! Leave a link in the comments.

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. You did a nice job for this fingerprint mani! I love the colours you used! Thanks for leaving the link to my blog, I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts