Milani Hi-Tech & Stripes

I  won my first Milani polishes from Maria of Nails Made Simple. Be sure and check out her great blog if you haven't already done so.
This is 2 coats of Milani Hi-Tech. I love holo polishes and this is no exception. Nice formula and all around gorgeous polish.

The next day, I decided to add some simple stripes in China Glaze Cherish. Sometimes the simplest ideas turn out the best. I really love this manicure! Freehand stripes were very easy with Cherish since it's so pigmented.
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. I love this polish! It's my favorite from the Milani holographic line. You have beautiful swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this nail polish looks beautiful on you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, great polishes, both of them :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color green is beautiful! I have a few milani polishes, but none like this. i will definitely be on the lookout for this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts