Milani Blue Flash & Some Nail Art


This is two coats of the super sexy Milani Blue flash. Easy to apply  as long as you wait a few minutes between coats. It dries a bit gritty & with a matte finish so it needed a couple of coats of topcoat but it's well worth it in my opinion. Gorgeous deep teal & sparse black micro glitter!
One of my new favorite books, Among Others by Jo Walton, also happens to have a pretty cover.
 
The next day I add a bit of China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I love this manicure, super hero glitter nails!
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. I can totally see super hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Definitely superhero :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milani Blue flash look amazing. I just LOVE the mani with China Glaze Ruby Pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue glitter is utterly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing on it's own but extra amazing with the CG!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts