Play To The Judge Nail Art Contest (Ends 6/30)


I'm very excited to be hosting my first nail art contest. The theme will be nail art you think I will like. That's it. You can do anything you want but I'd love for you to explore my blog, pinterest, goodreads & facebook accounts so you can get to know me a bit better. I've never posted much personal stuff here on the blog & I tend to stay away from too much interaction on makeup alley & facebook groups (too much drama no matter how hard all of the good folks try to prevent it).

I'd like to get to know you better too. Please feel free to leave to your accounts & blogs in the comments of this post or email them to me at lirpaskoorb@gmail.com If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments or send me an email.

Contest Details
  • One entry per person.
  • Open internationally!
  • 2 winners, one judge's (me) favorite & one picked by Random.org
  • Prizes have yet to be determined, but they will be awesome!
  • Can be previous nail art or something you did just for this contest.
Click the button below to add your nail art. Entries can be from your blog (make sure it's the specific post, not the home page) or a free picture hosting site (photobucket, flickr, etc.).Ends June 30th at midnight (US Central time. I can't wait to see your entries!

Comments

  1. From what I can tell from your Pinterest pins, you like graphic designs and nails inspired by fashion and graphics? I did these teal chevron nails based on a pin of a dress I love but would never wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun - thanks for a cool contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you ever heard about the Sesame Street, i think you heard :) I made this nails cause I really love the Cookie Monster :D
    Thank you for a great contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great contest!!I saw it after the awesome floral dress was already taken for an inspiration:((sooo sad - it's a gorgeous dress..Good work to Veronica:))..So I hope you'll like my inspired by my favorite dress mani!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts