Play To The Judge Nail Art Contest #2 Ends 8/17 (Closed, Winner Announced


I had so much fun with my last contest that I've decided to have another one! The theme will again be nail art you think I will like. That's it. You can do anything you want but I'd love for you to explore my blog, pinterest, goodreads & facebook accounts so you can get to know me a bit better. I've never posted much personal stuff here on the blog & I tend to stay away from too much interaction on makeup alley & facebook groups (too much drama no matter how hard all of the good folks try to prevent it).

I'd like to get to know you better too. Please feel free to leave to your accounts & blogs in the comments of this post or email them to me at lirpaskoorb@gmail.com If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments or send me an email.

Contest Details
  • One entry per person.
  • Open internationally!
  • 1 winner picked by me!
  • Can be previous nail art or something you did just for this contest.
  • Winner will receive 3 new Sation polishes! I've reviewing lots of their new polishes on my blog lately & they are excellent!
Red Carpet, Prettiest Player, Purple Passion
Click the button below to add your nail art. Entries can be from your blog (make sure it's the specific post, not the home page) or a free picture hosting site (photobucket, flickr, etc.). Ends August 17th at 11:59 PM (US Central time). I can't wait to see your entries!

Comments

  1. Awesome! Does winning the last contest disqualify me from this one? Cuz you know I want to enter. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound fun :) Maybe I'll enter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it has to be freehand nail art? Or are decals and stamping etc also allowed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Decals & stamping are definitely allowed. the most important thing is to explore my links & find something you know I will love! Did you see what the winners of the last contest came up with?

      Delete
    2. Yes the flowers of your favorite dress so cool :) I don't have pinterest but I always follow your blog (don't comment much tho) So maybe I will think of something. Or found an older creation that suits you ;)

      Delete
    3. I did my best and made something :) lol. It was fun to do, will try to upload it here.

      Delete
  4. What is judging based off of? And these ship internationally?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I choose the winner based on whichever one I like the most. I really want people to explore the sites I mentioned & get to know me a little better & make some nail art I will love. You can check out the winners of the last contest for an idea of the kind of entries I'm really looking for.

      Open internationally.

      Delete
  5. Can I do my art on a nail wheel? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I think I would prefer entries on hands but since I didn't specify you should totally go for it this time! Thanks for your interest in the contest!

      Delete
    2. Yah! I've gotten way way wayyyy better since last time! Thanks

      Delete
  6. Great competition and blog. I hope iv done my entry right lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came across your blog today and I really love your polish reviews! Thanks for hosting this contest! I almost didn't get to enter! Good thing I found your blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts