Sally Hanson Insta-Dri Beige Blast & An Accent Nail


I want to love Sally Hansen Beige Blast but the formula was pretty terrible. It took 3 coats for opacity, which is fine, but it took forever to dry. After 3 or 4 hours it was finally dry but full of bubbles. Pretty color but I'm getting rid of this one. Seriously, look at all those bubbles!
I love skulls!
This whole post is a bit of a failure. I tried an accent nail that sounded like a great idea in my head, but my execution was clunky. I was going for a pretty tree...
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. I love this color, super elegant. I'm going to get me nude polishes soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the color too but don't get this one! I love American Apparel California Trooper & Cotton, Zoya Gaia, Cho & Farah, & Tuff Scent Guardian Angel!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts