July 3, 2012

Sation Pyramid Princess

Sation bottles are oval with thick glass bottoms. The new brushes are great for ladies like me that love wide brushes. You can purchase Sation's Big 3 Free polishes at their website. Sation has just released a limited edition collection called Class of Sation, available now.
Sation Pyramid Princess is a crazy glitter, gold micro glitter, small red, green, gold & purple bar glitter, small green & purple glitter, & red & turquoise medium glitter!! Whew! Only two coats & no need to go fishing for any of the glitter. Easy application & unique polish! I finally tried the foil method for removal & it worked like a charm! Helps so much with glitter polishes.
 
Thanks for reading!
April

This polish was sent to me for review. All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Sation! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely polish, and the wide brush is a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so different from what I've seen!Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, so different to anything I've seen. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an incredible polish. It's so different from the others I've seen. I love polishes with wide brushes, btw, that's why I've always been somewhat of an OPI fan, but I'll try this brand as well. It looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete