Nail Art Inspired By Mr. Candiipants

This is what happens when you let your boyfriend pic your manicure. I asked Will to pick out something for me to try from my pinterest nail art board. He chose this simple but lovely manicure from Mr. Candiipants. Then he picked chose the colors. The results are pretty crazy & not something I would normally wear but it was fun for a night. The base color is Zoya Suri with stripes of Barielle Soul-er Powered. Very easy & striking nail art that I'd like to try again in a different color combination!
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. That’s the easiest, yet, the hippest design I’ve ever seen. It might be simple, but it makes your fingernail look longer. It is because you chose the darker color as your background. But if you did otherwise, your nails could look wide.

    Lakisha Gelb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts