Zoya Katherine Halloween Accent Nail

I recently purchased my first nail art pens & I love them so much! Here I used Zoya Katherine for the base & Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen Orange. It's like drawing with a marker & just so, so easy to use. The very best part? If you mess up, you can just wipe it off & start again like nothing happened!!! This does mean that you'll need to put a topcoat on your art when you're finished but I always do that anyway. I'll be buying more nail art pens soon because they allow me to do all sorts of things I don't have the patience for with a brush.
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. These look great! I've never taken a second look at nail art pens but I might have to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I loooove the accent. Awesome! I might have to give it a try myself when my nails are longer. I'll let you know if I do.

    Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts