November 15, 2012

Zoya Toni

Here we have Zoya Toni, from their Fall 2012 NYFW Designer Collection, a "dark, warm raisin-wine cream with strong purple tones. A fashionable muted oxblood for a classic vampy nail look." I think it looks exactly like Dr. Pepper Jelly Bellys!

The formula was a bit thick & stringy, but I was able to get it looking nice with 2 coats & a top coat. Zoya Toni dries darker than bottle color & it's darker than I normally like. Somehow I still like this one enough to keep it though. It's unlike any other color I have & I do love Dr. Pepper!
Thanks for reading!
April

This polish was sent to me for review. All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

3 comments:

  1. It looks really nice! Too bad about the formula though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh what timing, I'm wearing and have reviewed this shade today too!

    ReplyDelete