January 15, 2013

Lime Crime Zodiac Loose Glitter Aquarius & Lime Crime Crema De Limon

Ok, third attempt at using loose glitter. This time I used two coats of the amazing Lime Crime Crema De Limon. (It's still the best yellow polish in my collection so far!) I dipped the tip of each nail into Lime Crime Zodiac Glitter Aquarius. Then two coats of top coat for a smooth finish. This is my favorite of the Lime Crime glitters I've tried. It's a navy matte glitter with flashes of turquoise. So pretty!
 
Thanks for reading!
April

This polish was sent to me for review. All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Lime Crime! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! This mani rocks!!! Love the color combos and the glitter french tip. You did a great job on this one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete