Why My Blog Is Called Concrete & Nail Polish & OPI Done Out In Deco

People who stumble across my blog probably wonder about the curious name. It's actually very simple; Ashley & I make concrete! I snapped this spicture of her nails after we poured a few batches. OPI Done Out In Deco is her all time favorite polish (she's gone through two bottles & has two backups!) and it looks lovely even covered in concrete. I love this snapshot of my hard working sister!You can see some of our concrete work in our Etsy store, The Makerage.
Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Haha, I think this is a very lovely picture! The the powders covering her hands and nails makes her look mannequin-ish! And OPI Done Out in Deco is perfect for her! The colour of the polish and her skintone just goes so well together! No wonder she's gone through two bottles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts