I Love Nail Polish Cygnus Loop

My sister Ashley got me this incredible polish from I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) and I'm so glad since I never would have picked it up on my own. ILNP Cygnus Loop is part of their Ultrachrome collection & it definitely lives up to the name! Cygnus Loop goes on very thin & streaky at one coat but looks perfect after the second easily applied coat. It looks like a rich purple metallic about 65% of the time but shifts from dark blue to orange to red with hints of yellow & green at the edges. This one is a stunner even in low light & someone actually grabbed my hand at a bar and asked me if it was magic!
 
 
 
I love to read and this enchanting book seemed like a great backdrop for my magical nails! Be my friend on Goodreads if you're an avid reader too!
I've definitely got my eye on a few more polishes from ILNP. Do you have any favorites from this new to me brand?

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

Popular Posts