Zoya Harper

Zoya Harper is my favorite from their Summer 2014 Bubbly collection.

Zoya describes Harper as "a cotton candy pink with a spun gold shimmer. Featuring the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula" & I agree. I love the way Zoya does gold & silver micro shimmer & it looks particularly stunning in a jelly formula. As for the holographic sparkles, they are the same lovely pastel cellophane glitter featured in Monet, just in a smaller size. Zoya Harper is shown here at 2 coats but I could almost get away with just one.
 
 
 
 

I didn't really like pink polish when I started blogging way back in 2009 but now I love a gorgeous pink and Harper has made into my top 5 favorite pinks for sure! I'd say this one is a must have for pink polish lovers.

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

  1. This is a gorgeous shade of pink! I love that it's very wearable too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts