Sally Hansen Work Of Tart

Sally Hansen Work of Tart is from their Sugar Shimmer collection. I love textured polishes and this one looks so gorgeous in the bottle. Unfortunately the formula is pretty terrible. Shown here at 3 coats, it was very streaky at two and still not quite even after the third coat. I could live with that but it also took over two and a half hours to dry! The color and finish are drop dead gorgeous though, dusty faded blue raspberry with tons of gold micro shimmer. Work of Tart has a contemptible formula but is just too pretty and unique to pass along. Maybe I can layer one coat of it over a similar base color next time.
 Keep up with what I'm reading on Goodreads!
 

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Love the shoes! Lime green ties. How cute. I really love all these Sally Hansen textures and there is such little blogger love shown to any of them. Thanks for the tip about using a similar colored polish for a base as that will save me extra layers later and hopefully a quicker drying time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I am not a fan of blue or teal but upon seeing this, I am thinking of trying it out for i find it pretty. I also love the textured for I am a fan of textured nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts