Zoya Veruschka

Zoya Veruschka is from their Matte Velvet collection!


I love this entire collection but I think Zoya Veruschka is my favorite. So many people asked me about this polish while I was out running errands! Shown here at 2 easily applied and fast drying coats. The Matte Velvet collection is meant to be worn without base coat or top coat and because of this you can't expect them to last as long as a regular manicure. However I'm happy to report that Veruschka proved to be a real trooper. I searched through a giant crazy store for Halloween outfits, trying on 36 dresses in one day and Veruschka made it though just fine with o chipping or even any tip wear. A new favorite for sure!

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

Popular Posts