November 3, 2010
Nina Ultra Pro Salsa doesn't get nearly enough attention! It's a gorgeous green creme that glides on in two easily applied coats. I had no issues with the formula and it's readily available for those in the U.S. at Sally Beauty Supply at about $4.
I layered one coat of Zoya Bailey over my manicure the next day and I love the results. It reminds me a bit of Zoya Edyta with a pinkish glow as opposed to Edyta's golden one.
Thanks for reading!
January 18, 2010
I picked this up at Sally's. This took three coats, no application issues. It's a lovely medium green creme.
- Win a $50 N-Fini gift certificate from TicTacDough. Ends 1/19.
- Win a $40 gift certificate to Chocomize from One 2 Try. Ends 1/19.
- Win a Soda Stream Soda Kit from Mommy2TwoGirls. (I want this so much!) Ends 1/19.
- Win a Soda Stream Soda Kit from The Mommy Files. (I will win one of these darn things some day!) Ends 1/19.
- Win a free dress rental from Rent the Runway & Twirlit. (If you haven't heard about Rent the Runway yet, go check this out!) Ends 1/20.
- Win a case of Oogave Soda from SilverSavings. Ends 1/20.
- Win a Rembrandt Whitening package from What's Cooking at DD. Ends 1/20.
- Win a Burt's Bees gift basket ($165 worth!) from To the Max. Ends 1/20.