- All of the colors are drop dead gorgeous, unique and complement each very nicely. Seriously lovely color choices!
- Wear time seems very good for a polish meant to be worn without a topcoat, much better than most matte polishes.
- I love new ideas in polish and the Satin finish definitely appeals to me.
- The frosted bottles are beautiful.
- Dry time is good for a polish without topcoat
- So far the formula has been super frustrating for me. I feel like I've tried every application technique I can think of with no luck. They just don't self-level well and since they are meant to be worn without a topcoat that is a problem. You also can't go back over an area at all or you will get dragging. I just can't make them work!
- Some friends think the finish looks like paint for the interior walls of a house or just plain old acrylic paint. I don't think these will have broad appeal to ladies who aren't really into nail polish.
I am a voracious reader. You can check out what I'm reading on my Goodreads profile!This book was gross and hilarious, not something I thought I would enjoy but it's just imaginative to put down.
Thanks for reading
This polish was sent to me for review. All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.