Essie Chinchilly


This is 2 coats of Essie Chinchilly. It's a gorgeous grey creme, but still doesn't beat Recycle. Chinchilly seems to have some yellow undertones. What's your favorite grey creme? Or are you opposed to grey polish in general?

I have major World Cup Fever! Ashley and I went to Germany for the last World Cup 4 years ago. We get up early for every game and occasionally even scream at the television. It's the biggest thing that happens on the planet and I get totally caught up in the magic! And the men! That's how I first got hooked on the World Cup way back in 1994. I was flipping channels when suddenly my tv screen was filled with beautiful men from around the world!

So now I present to you April's World Cup Hottie of the Day! Today's pick is Diego Lugano playing for Uruguay! I don't know all of the ins & outs of posting photos that you find on the internet, so unless one of you can help explain the rules to me, I'll just link to a photo. (That's allowed right?)

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. The only two greys that I have are this one and recycle from cg. It's a nice colour though, like cement or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like BB Couture Opposites Attract but it does not count as a cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diesgo's picture is TDF... *WOW*
    I'm glad that they won!
    Although I am in complete shock over Spain's loss!
    And... Great color on you =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love grey cremes! Am currently wearing Barry M Grey and I love it. Chinchilly is also one of my favourites. Well, all my greys are my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love grey cremes! I have this in my untrieds, along with a couple of Orlys from last fall that look promising. I'm behind on swatching for sure. This seems to be a pretty blend of taupe and grey, so I would guess it's not completely a true grey creme. One of my favorites I have swatched, other than Recycle, is SH Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement. It's lighter and just as awesome. This is really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh- I love that color! Might just have to go purchase it ;)

    xoxo
    jess

    http://CheapButChicClothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Spanish men! And nail polish... hihihihi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you've got the photo posting rules right. Here's a nice article about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link to the article about posting photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts