Zoya Cheryl


This is 2 coats of Zoya Cheryl from their Wicked Collection for fall. I almost got away with just one coat and the formula is truly spectacular. I can't describe this color any better than Zoya does on their own website,
A smoky brown base completely packed with metallic copper, gold and mahogany metallic microglitter.
Here are my overall thoughts on both of Zoya's fall collections. I'll be posting more swatches soon.

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

  1. love this so much! i want some zoya! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color. I am following you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Can't wait to get my hands on some Fall pratties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it for the fall! Very classe and rich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to other shades to swatch. This one's an okay color to me. Nice shimmer it has though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very impressed with this color and I don't usually go for browns. This is inriguing with the micro-glitter and coppery undertones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this colour :)
    drey jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts