Juicy Couture Pink Glitter & Zoya Shawn


I posted a preview of the Juicy Couture Glitters last week & this is my first full manicure using the Pink Glitter. I started with 2 coats of the lovely & easily applied Zoya Shawn. Then just one layer of Juicy Couture Pink Glitter, a clear polish with medium hexagon glitter & occasional foil hearts.
Pink Glitter is super easy to apply and I even got a few hearts without having to fish them out. I've always thought that glitters like this were kind of a pain to apply but the application  for this one was superb.
I'm not a huge glitter fan and I would never have gotten this for myself, but I really love it! Thanks again to Midnight Manicures for this prize!
Here's a shot in indirect light.
Thanks for reading!
April













Comments

  1. They look so great together, the heart sparkles really sell the polish :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Another glitter, I think Zoya Shawn is great, but with this glitter it is amazing.

    I follow your blog now for a pretty long time and maybe you followed mine on Melaniesnailpolish (The Color Palette), but I moved to a new blog that fits my ideas. Maybe you would like to take a look at www.thecolorpaletteblog.blogspot.com
    Maybe I see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great combo! I love the pink glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm a sucker for pink and green together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts