Tuff Scent Gaurdian Angel & A Milani Gems Gradient

 
I won my first Tuff Scent polish from Holly of shimmerspark & I can't wait to get more of them. Thanks Holly!
Lots to say about this polish! First, the bottle and cap are lovely. The rose is made of metal and rather weighty which made the brush easier to use than expected. I was worried about not having much to hold onto since the cap is so short. 
Next, Tuff Scent polishes are scented as the name implies. This one is a very soft candied floral smell that is very pleasing. It lingers on your nails for at least three days. If I didn't like the scent this could be a problem, but I quite liked this one.
Application was good for a pastel polish & this is 3 coats.
 
The next day I added a gradient of Milani Gems. I love how nicely this one turned out so I've got lots of pictures!


Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. Love the Gradient :)
    I never tried anything from Tuff Scent, I must look into it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review on Tuff Scent! I love the nails with the added sparkle! I will have to try it!

    Lauren
    mildmediumhot.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is awesome! i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty bottle! I love the glitter tips too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, so glad you like it! I put Hope in my top 5 of 2011! :) These smell so good, its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! I have received some nude polish recently as well and this is a great idea!!
    I am your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carla. Just checked out your blog. Those are some mighty fine dogs you have!

      Delete
  7. Super trendy , that i love it
    ,i will search for the jewel fx polish in my country . thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts