February 19, 2013

Sation Stirring Silver


Sation bottles are oval with thick glass bottoms. The new brushes are great for ladies like me that love wide brushes. You can purchase Sation's Big 3 Free polishes at their website.
Sation Stirring Silver is from their California Gleamin' Collection. It's a beautiful blue toned medium grey that applies easily & covers in just one coat! An excellent addition to any polish lovers stash. I love one coat wonders!
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
April

This polish was sent to me for review. All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Sation! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

3 comments:

  1. SO Pretty!! I only have a couple of the new Sation polishes but I am LOVING them! I need this gray! I love grays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do need it! Only $5 on their website & a one coat wonder. I love Sation!!

      Delete
  2. i actually really love gray. you can also buy sation from nailsupplies.us

    ReplyDelete