Swatch Sticks Of My Stash

Earlier this year I finally made swatch sticks for all of my polishes. I was able to borrow a label maker which made this task fairly easy though still time consuming. It was lots of fun to play with all of my polishes! I've got quite a few new polishes since then but I'll be able to catch up soon. I'm still not sure about my color organization and I'll probably go through and redo them soon. I know some of you love to see collection photos so here you go!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How do you organize your swatch sticks?

Thanks for reading!
April

Comments

  1. This is my first time to see a well organized stash. How I wish I can make my stash like this one if ever I have the time. Great job indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got 200 sticks in the mail! (Had them delivered to my office and opened the package there, so my coworkers got to tease me about my polish addiction and being so type-A all at once!) Do you paint the front of the stick (as you'd paint a nail) or did you paint on the back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA!
      I painted the front since I have so many textured polishes but lots of ladies paint the back.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts