August 19, 2010
This is OPI Atomic Orange. Not a color I will wear on it's own much, but a great orange creme with a perfect formula. No clean up on this one!
This ridiculous color combination was inspired by these shoes that many players wore in this year's World Cup. I used this Toma polish because it is opaque in just one coat, which seems necessary if doing this freehand. It turned out pretty well, but I found this technique kind of difficult.
Thanks for reading!
January 23, 2010
- Win a case of Ritter Sport Chocolate Minis (that's 84 minis!!!!) from Mission Mommy. Ends 1/24.
- Win a Zero Water Pitcher from Silver Savings. Ends 1/24.
- Win the apron of your choice from Flirty aprons & Sweeps4Bloggers. Ends 1/27.
- Win a WaterPik Easy Select Shower Head from 3Kids&Us. Ends 1/28.
- Win a BARBAR Eco-8000 Professional Eco Friendly Blow Dryer from Art of Random Willy-Nillyness. Ends 1/29.
- Win Nail'd & Polish'd's all-time favorite nail goodies. Ends 1/29.
- Win the EarthLust Stainless Steel Water Bottle of your choice (gorgeous options!) from My Wee View. Ends 1/29.
January 20, 2010
I used Nail Tek Foundation II on my ring and pinkie fingers for a matte effect.
- Win a PUR Water pitcher from Saving Cents with Sense. Ends 1/21.
- Win a gorgeous lingerie set from Diary of a Vintage Girl. Ends 1/21.
- Win a $300 Target gift card from Health Bistro. Ends 1/22.
- Win a Hairfree Ceramic Brush Set from Sweeps4Bloggers. Ends 1/23.
- Win a Yak Pak Nobu Handbag from Sweeps4Bloggers. Ends 1/23.
- Win a set of Wilton's Ultragold Bakeware from Outnumbered 3 to 1. Ends 1/23.
January 16, 2010
- Win 250 business cards from UPrinting & The Penny-Pinching Mama. Ends 1/17.
- Win a Karma Organic Nail Care & Polish Set from Sweeps4Bloggers. Ends /17.
- Win a case of Ritter Sport Minis from Sweeps4Bloggers. Ends 1/17.
- Win a Giant Market Bag from Gorilla Sacks & Sweeps4Bloggers. Ends 1/18.
- Win a sampler pack of OOBA from TicTacDough. Ends 1/18.
January 10, 2010
N.Y.C. Downtown lives on my toes! I haven't changed the color in ages. This polish costs .94 cents at Target, is opaque in one coat & just seems to be a classic color that I don't have to think about. I know my toes will look good and it will go with everything. Nice berry creme in one coat for a buck is a no-brainer in my world!
Do you ladies change your pedicure polish as frequently as you do your nails? Do you stick with a few neutral colors most of the time or do you go wild and crazy?
I used Nail Tek Foundation II on my ring & pinkie for a matte effect.
- Win a $50 gift certificate to Leanna Lin Jewelry from Dandy Giveaway. Hurry! Ends tonight!
- Win a Fountain Jet Soda Starter Kit from Soda Stream & Dandy Giveaway. Hurry! Ends tonight!
- Win a Bird in Flight Necklace from Down & Out Chic. Ends 1/12.
- Win a Dremel Multi-Max from 3 boys and a dog. Ends 1/12.
- Win a $40 gift certifcate to Joy of Soap From Sweeps4Bloggers. Ends 1/16.
January 7, 2010
I really want more of this particular Sally Hansen line. Lickety-Split Lime was at the top of my lemming list over the summer, but I never found it here in Tulsa. What do you ladies think of this line? Are there any colors you love in spite of the brush?
First up is Blue Streak. For some reason, I never end up liking turquoise on my nails. It's one of my favorite colors, so I really have no explanation for this quirk of mine. The color is lovely and I think it might work well for Konad. (The bubbles were from some random base coat I was trying.)
Next we have Jumpin Jade. I LOVE this one! Not the most unique color in the polish world any more, but super gorgeous just the same. I tried Nail Tech Foundation II as a matte topcoat on my ring finger but wasn't happy with the result. It totally erased the shimmer and made my nail look like green rubber.
Thanks for reading!
September 30, 2009
Thanks for reading.
August 3, 2009
I like to try my Nail Tek Foundation II on everything now. I think I like this one better glossy.
Here is a preview of what's coming up next. We got our first KONAD! I am sooo excited.
July 20, 2009
From pinky to thumb on both hands in the picture below China Glaze for Audrey, China Glaze Entourage, OPI Blue My Mind, Finger Paints Yellow Bikini and China Glaze Recycle, all with Nail Tek Foundation II as a matte topcoat.See they match the stripes!
Here are Ashley’s colors. From pinky to thumb on both hands Color Club Blue Light, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jumpin' Jade, OPI Red, China Glaze Solar Power and China Glaze Recycle. Also with Nail Tek Foundation II.